Day three - submission three

Sunday

How do you know you are submissive or have the potential to be submissive? How do you feel when you express your submission?

In actuality I don't know if I am submissive.

I know how submissive imagery makes me feel.

I know how I feel when I hear those words that make me feel small; lilone, girl, good girl.
Good girl ..sigh..well that just makes me melt.

I know I feel needy and teary if he won't redden my bottom.

I know I can be made wet with one look, one command, one instruction.

I know my pussy throbs when he holds my throat in his hand and squeezes slowly obstructing my breath.

I know that my skin thrills when he touches it with the kiss of the flogger.

When I have the rare opportunity to express these feelings the world is as it should be. A sense of peace flows through my body.  

I think I am a submissive woman. I am strong, independent and brave. Submission is where I find peace and beauty but  having no real life experience with a suitable Dom I sometimes wonder, in dark moments, if I am in a passing phase.

One thing I know for sure it has always been there in my secret life. I just didn't know what to call it. I was too busy being a nice girl, in a nice world. Just as my mother taught me.

Artist unknown
 

Popular Posts