day five - submission 5

Thursday

Have you been or are you in a dominant/submissive dynamic relationship or is this new to you? Have you been in more than one D/s relationship? How were they the same? How were they different? What is unique about your relationships in your mind?

Simply play relationships..I wrote about these once. Doms in my life this is a little out of date..Daddy came back and stayed for a while but I pulled away again..I always seem to. I was beginning to become anxious as he was a short plane journey from me and I wasn't ready for what he would eventually demand from me.

I have lost contact with the man (Flex) I said I would have done almost anything he asked. He returned relatively recently but stayed a very short time and went again. He is and will always be my addiction. There is some strange connection I feel with him, maybe a past life if you believe in that kind of stuff. We are too far apart however and real life has taken us on paths that neither would consider giving up though we have never come to a point where we would even talk about that. Our connection has always been fun but quite superficial.

I find this a difficult question, I have never had a real time relationship with a Dom man and my primary live-in relationship with my Non-Dom is just that..primary. The first real time experience I have with a Dom man will by definition be a relationship, but my online experiences don't belong for me in that realm.

Currently I have an ongoing friendship with a Mentor (MM) my Marvelous Mentor. We have been chatting for months and I can't imagine waking up and not finding him there. He is online and will never be anywhere else.
One Dominant man does not resemble another, and I respond differently to each. One would have me quiver just to think of him. Another wouldn't. One hit all my buttons. Some make my buttons do what they need, but I don't fly into bliss in those situations. Again I have never had the opportunity to really let myself go.

Maybe this will come soon one day. My Non-Dom has given his consent to explore my submission in reality with a real time Dom man. So the search is on. The negotiation has commenced, the stage is set...lights...camera..action! (well no camera thank you !)


artist unknown
 

Popular Posts