a new course

Saturday

I have been talking with him for a while. My first local man.  My partner has agreed, my non-Dom hub ..its been years coming, to let me explore my submission with another man. It is huge for him and me. There is much trepidation on my part.

I want need and crave exploration, but as desperate as I am to be taken in hand in real life by a Dom man I am equally as desperate not to adversely effect my primary relationship. This is the main reason, the only reason I have moved so slowly with a real life experience.

Strange feelings, anxiety. As life aligns itself for our first meeting. Just a meeting. A quiet drink. There is no going back.

He has been patient, my brat has emerged.. again the anxiety. Just jump I hear my self-talk say. Why is this so hard for me? What am I really scared about? I know myself. Once its done I will wonder why I fussed so much.

artist unknown via tumblr (and Daddy xx)
 

Popular Posts