he walked into view

Friday

Yesterday afternoon I was cruising around a chat site. Not one I visit as a matter of course and there he was, knocking on my little box (yes draw the pun out for your amusement, it was purposeful).

He knocked, I answered.I don't mind saying he has anchored himself securely in my mind (for today at least..you will remember the inconstant girl I am).

He is in another city, some distance away but not so far as to be unreachable. I liked how his mind worked. I liked his skill in asking questions, interesting questions. He had me dumbfounded, searching for words, searching for answers. Pushing but not threatening to me.  The first question was not..'what do you look like?" I loved that. It was clear he wanted to connect cerebrally, then pay attention to the other more superficial albeit important issues of 'what do you look like?'

He won my confidence at lightening speed. He was Flex with a local accent. I will be interested to see where, if anywhere, this goes.


unknown photographer
 

Popular Posts