Monday Memories: First MFM

Monday

Damn! Here it is already 5:30pm on Monday, and I'm just getting around to writing about this week's memory. I don't have a lot of time to write it, either, but here goes.

My first MFM was a total accident. It wasn't planned.
It's wasn't as if a boyfriend (it was a couple years before I was married) had asked if I wanted to invite some to join us.

No, I was simply out at a bar - dancing the night away with a few girlfriends. Having a great time.

Next thing I knew, I had picked up not one, but two! guys to bring back with me to my apartment.

I was pretty damn proud of myself, actually.

The three of us played together on my small twin bed in my small bedroom that barely fit said bed. I'm not sure that they entirely knew what they were getting into. Perhaps one was more interested in me than the other. Perhaps one was just coming along to make sure his buddy didn't get screwed over.

I didn't really care.

I had a fucking cock in my mouth while another was fucking my cunt.

What more could a girl ask for?? It. was. fabulous!

At one point one of the guys moved out to the couch. Maybe he'd already cum. Maybe he was just tired. Maybe he was suddenly uncomfortable being naked around his buddy. I do kind of recall coaxing him back into the bedroom for a little while.

After we were all spent, the one guy moved back out to the couch while the other guy snuggled with me until morning. I kinda recall trying to get the three of us to snuggle, but the guys apparently were uncomfortable with that.

In the morning, they left. I don't recall any false pretenses of possibily doing it again. I don't think I even got their names...let alone their numbers.

What a slut, I know.
BUT it was a fucking good time. :))

******
I'm not going to bother with the linky this week, but if you have an MFM story to share, please let us know in the comments!
 

Popular Posts