Monday Memories: Cunnilingus

Monday

I know, I know. Monday is nearly over, and I'm just getting around to writing this post. I have absolutely no good excuse either. I've spent this snowy holiday doing other completely unproductive tasks.

tumblr
*****
This will probably be a relatively boring memory. I honestly can not remember my first time experiencing cunnilingus. What does that say about me? About the giver?

I can tell you that this never happened for me until my first long-term boyfriend, A. Not until after I'd had vaginal sex. Not until I was in my 20s.

Sad.

While I don't remember any details of a first time. I do recall many times when A would do this to me. He was quite skilled. I recall wrapping my legs around his head. As my orgasm would mount, my thighs would involuntarily squeeze together. He didn't seem to mind and would continue to eat and eat until I'd beg him to stop, my body convulsing in pleasure.

So, while the first time may not have been the most memorable, I definitely have lots of yummy memories of subsequent times.

*****
Now it's your turn. Tell us about your first experience, either receiving or giving. I had some troubles with the linky last week, but I'm going to give it another try. If you've written a post on this, please link up, so we can read all about it.

*****
Next week: My first MFM

 

Popular Posts