Honey, I'm Home

Friday

We started by pretending to take a nap. I snuggled in tight, moving my hand down to wrap my fingers around his cock. I tenderly stroked for a bit before turning and moving my head down to give him a lick. Then I moved my pussy over his mouth. I wanted some good licking myself. We 69'ed for a bit.
He was doing a really great job.
Licking.
Probing.
And omygod the sucking!!

It felt so amazing tonight. :)
In 69, I can't really get as deep on his cock, so after a bit I turned around and took him deep in my mouth.
Deep in my throat.
And let him linger there for a bit.

Then as much as he wanted me to go deep again, I told him no.
I climbed up on top of him and slid my pussy down onto his cock.

I ground my pussy deep onto his shaft, cumming almost immediately...
My body quivering in ecstasy.

I was so fucking wet!
It was really slurpy sounding. :)
I asked him if it sounded good. Mmmhmm.
I told him to make it louder.

And he really started pounding into me.
I leaned over, so I could really watch his cock sliding in and out of me.
It looked so good.

Then I got up onto my feet, still crouching over him.
Our sheets were soaked.

He choked me a couple times, but kept stopping. Thinking he was going too far (which I didn't think he was, but my lips were actually numbing a little, so maybe he was). I started to lean back, so I could lie on my back.
Don't. You're not gonna want to. It's really wet.
I lied back anyway. :)
He entered me again while I lifted my legs in the air and grabbed hold of my big toes - keeping my legs up and extended in a perfect V. My head hanging off the edge of the bed.

I asked if he wanted to choke me again.
No. I'm going to cum.

Nice and deep, he continued fucking me.
Cumming deep inside.
 

Popular Posts