A hot night, a wet pussy, a little nervous...

Saturday

No panties on friday night as you desired.

I met my husband at a restaurant before a show and the table at which they had him seated was high up off the street. It was on the edge of the platform where the attentive waiters had pulled back the folding glass doors as they do in summer. Most summer dining is al fresco and as I sat down it was clear that it was going to be an uncomfortable dinner.

My chair faced the street and other tables where the people seated and those walking past, should they turn their heads, had a direct line of vision under our table and up my skirt. I bound my ankles together like a woman in the 1950's, inched my skirt down as far as I could, trying to stretch the material past its natural shape. It was a close fitting skirt that only just reached my knee when I was standing, so rode up naturally when I sat down.

My thoughts went to Daddy. 'I think Daddy will like this...trying to hide my wet glistening pussy from all of the town's dinner set on one of the busiest nights of the week'.

I told my husband I wasn't wearing any panties..which he appreciated..but he is very conservative and no matter how much I encouraged him, he would not touch me in public. In fact he told me quietly, but sternly, to 'put your legs together!'

I think you might have touched me Daddy, had you been there. I was very wet, it was hot, still 30 degrees, I was glowing with sweat...and thinking of Daddy.
 

Popular Posts