Silly, Sexy Playtime

Thursday

I woke up this morning ready to be super productive! But then I got so hot. I simply had to take off my sweatshirt.

Naturally, I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

So, there I was. Dutifully working on a lesson plan. Topless. Sitting in an armchair. Reading a document. Blue highlighter in hand.

My tits kept distracting me.

Hmmm... I wonder what it would feel life if I colored my nipples and areolae. Stop getting distracted and read! But what would it look like?

Well, eventually my tits won out, and I gave in to coloring them with my highlighter.

The blue wasn't adhering to my nipples very well, so I thought I'd try a little lipstick to really make them stand out against the blue.
I added a cute, little heart, too. Awww.
I had some fun getting into a few different poses.


My favorite pose was of me lying down on my side.


Why not slip off my sweats, too?


I hope you enjoyed a little playtime with me. Now I seriously must get in the shower. *ahem* I need to take care of something.

 
 

Popular Posts