day one - submission 1

Friday

I have seen this done before, 30 posts, 30 days. I doubt whether I can get that accomplished but am finding this a useful method to nut through the 30 days and ways of submission in me.

So here it is! As I finish a post, originally and briefly written for Daddy (hello Daddy xx) but only ever sent via email. I shall post them here on this page edited and expanded in the hopes that i can nut through my submission and development.


________________________________________________

1) Does your submission – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label? Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination? If you do not use a label, why?

I don't think I am aware of a label for what I feel. I feel an affinity with the Daddy's girl in me rather than the slave. The slave in me, if she exists at all, seems a very small part of who I am, other than wanting to please I have no desires to be a human ashtray.

I love to call a man Daddy there is a strange comfort in it for me. It has nothing to do with age play. It has everything to do with feeling safe and cared for, loved, respected and of course controlled. The first time I used it (and I have only used it with two men, online Dom's) rather than strange it felt comfortable and right. The first time I used it was with a man who did not described himself as a Daddy-Dom. He clearly erred on the side of the darker 'Master' style Dom. I was surprised and delighted when he said he like it very much, me calling him Daddy. The name, this label, guided our relationship. I felt more comfortable and could do anything he asked, with a couple of hiccoughs along the way ;).

I like it when he calls me "young lady" in that tone. In the same moment I embrace my slut, my whore and identify very closely with her. I am not sure I really understand the finer points of difference with all the labels mentioned in the question. Just to say..I may not be very Pet-like, however rattle a collar near me and I might just very well melt.

I think in the end the nature of the D/s relationship is to be negotiated between a man and his girl. The Yin and Yang of D/s is the fit of a couple to determine.
So...labels? A little way down the track from when this was first penned last year, an exercise for Daddy (my Marvellous Mentor - MM) when we first were getting to know each other, labels. I am a bottom, a submissive girl, a princess, a slut, a cherry tart. Please Take me in Hand, control and dominate me to your hearts content. I need to Please. I am a brat, a whore, His girl and His lil'one. I am precious, I am needy but will never be your burden. I am strong and weak, tenacious and fragile. I am trusting and loyal and will sit quietly at your feet, my head on your knee.


oops artist unknown

 

Popular Posts