Monday Memories: BK BJ

Monday

Not sure why I've been thinking about this memory lately, but I fondly remember one late night run to Burger King. We were hungry ... and horny.

My boyfriend drove a full size van. Perhaps not the hottest ride, but it worked just fine.

Anyway, I knelt between the two front seats and unzipped his jeans, releasing his hard cock. It was very late at night (perhaps 1AM or so), and the line was quite long. This was not unusual for the section of town where we lived.

I sucked as we waited.
I sucked as he placed our order.
I sucked as we pulled up to the window to pay.

No.
Wait.

I was way too shy back then. As we approached the window, I quickly jumped back into my seat. Not sure if I even bothered to put him back in place.

After we got our food, I'm sure the smell and taste of the BK fries won their place in my mouth.

Hehe. Guess I was a tease even way back then.

******
What about you? Ever given or received a bj in an odd place or situation?
 

Popular Posts