FFF: Smoky Haze

Friday

(Source image: "Dita's Bear" by Sean McCall)
100-200 words
"...smoky haze..."
There was a smoky haze outside as I fought my way up the mountain to her cabin. I had received her note and was anxious to see what I would find waiting for me. Now if only I could find my way to this cabin. The haze and the unfamiliarity of my surroundings are making me weary.

There! Up ahead!

My eyes finally rest upon a quaint, little, rustic cabin. There is no sign of another vehicle, and I wonder if she has gotten waylaid somewhere. Sensing disappointment, I park and walk to the door.

As I knock, I think I hear someone…or thing… stirring inside, so I gingerly turn the knob and press the door open.

A smile immediately illuminates my face as I discover my lover beckoning to me from the bear rug in the center of the one-room cabin. My cock twitches as I take in the beauty of her voluptuous breasts staring out at me from the opening of her satin robe and her sultry smile begging me to join her.

I run to her, taking her in my arms. My fingers entwining in her hair as our eyes lock and our lips meet.


Flash Fiction Friday!
(Click for details on FFF!)
 

Popular Posts